- Hostel Info
- Map / Directions
- Big Bear Information
- Big Bear Weather Forecasts
- Real Time Road Conditions to Big Bear
- Things To Do in Big Bear
- Big Bear Nightlife
- Funnest Day ever in Big Bear! - Adventure Story Blog
- How long does it take to drive to Big Bear Hostel?
- Big Bear Snowboarding History
- Big Bear Classified Ads
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Hostel Links
- Big Bear EPA UV Index
- Big Bear Hostel News
- PCT Hikers
- Snow Summit Lift Ticket Discount Packages
- Prices / Rates
Stay and Play at Big Bear Hostel! - Call Now for Reservations! (909) 866-8900
Hostels started as a way for students to travel the world on the cheap. These days, families and travelers of all ages know hostels around the world as a great value and a fun lodging alternative!
Big Bear Hostel Highlights
Big Bear Hostel Highlights
- Great Prices!
- More Fun!
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Save Money by cooking your own meals in our Full Kitchens.
- Best location in Big Bear!
- Walk 1 block to Village Shops / Restaurants / Pubs / Visitor Center.
- Our Party Deck w/BBQ has a Million Dollar Lake and Mountain View!
- Free WIFI and internet computers.
- 24hr hostel access. Free parking everywhere in Big Bear.
- Quiet hours after 10:30pm - so you can sleep!
- Bars down the street open until 2am - so you can party!
- We are experts on all things to do in Big Bear - Free Information.
- Coin laundry machines w/free soap!
- Amazing Ski / Snowboard Lift Ticket Packages!
- 15% off SKI, SNOWBOARD, BIKE, KAYAK RENTALS for our guests!
- Summer Packages for Ziplines, Parasailing, Sky Chair and more!
- Two large cabins renovated to a hostel
- Private Rooms for 1-8 people or Shared Dormitory Bunk Rooms
- 2 full kitchens, 6 clean bathrooms
- 2 common lounge areas
- Game room with ping pong and foosball
- Walk to pubs and restaurants in the village
- Free high speed internet kiosks
- Ski / snowboard package deals in Winter
- Free WIFI /Free Linens (sheets and blankets)
- Coin Laundry Machines
- Party Deck with Million Dollar Lake & Mountain View, BBQ
- No chores, no curfew, 24 access
- Lockers (bring your own lock)
- Free Coffee and Tea all day! (make your own)
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Snowshoe Tours
- Build Funky Snowman
- High Altitude Moonridge Zoo (Grizzly Bears, Wolves, Mountain Lions)
- Pub Crawl
- Lazer Tag
- Zipline Tours
- Mountain Bike (Chairlift Downhill or Cross Country)
- Kayak / Canoe Tours and Rentals.
- Swim Beach
- 4x4 to Pioneertown
- Paddle Boat or Pirate Ship Tours
- Jet Ski / Boat Rentals
- High Altitude Moonridge Zoo (Beaver, Bison, Bald Eagles)
- Pub Crawl / Nightlife
- BBQ, Lakeside Bar / Volleyball
- Waterslide, Go Carts, Mini Golf, Arcade
- Ride Scenic Sky Chair
Big Bear Lake, CA
Beautiful Mountain Paradise between LA and VEGAS!
Travelers ! - For more great small hostels, please see Backpacking USA